[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - GeekTool 3 and Mac OS 10.7 Lion

GeekTool 3 and Mac OS 10.7 Lion

Re: GeekTool 3 and Mac OS 10.7 Lion

Postby harrismix » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:09 am

Hi, that link is dead, can you please provide a link to somewhere that the Lion version can be downloaded? Thanks

ybizeul wrote:There is a Lion specific beta version available here : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1760713/GeekTool.prefPane.zip

It fixes an issue which makes nothing selectable.
harrismix

Postby kageska » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 pm

You have to download it from the Mac AppStore.
kageska

Postby desmo111 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 am

kfiles wrote:I have downloaded GT from the MAC App Store but now I have GT 3.0.0 in my sys preferences and a GT app in Applications v. 3.0.1. Most of my geeklets imported over but I have a few "ghost" geeklets which cannot be accesses and are stuck on my screen and cannot be accessed from either version of the GT. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks for this awsome tool.

I also do this but I don´t have GT in my SYS-Prefs. I put it manually into "Users- starting objects", but everytime I restart the mac GT starts but not "enabled" so I
have to "start" it.

It would be very nice if anybody can solve this or give me an idea to manage this.

Thanks in advance !
desmo111

Postby PeterB » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 am

Hi all
I'm new to this forum.
I've tried to get both the Geektool app and preference pane to work in Lion to no avail.
I click and drag a shell to the desktop but it doesn't stay there - it just floats back inside the GT window.
Do I need to have geek lets BEFORE i drag the shell to the desktop or is GT not working in Lion?
Is there something I have missed?
Any help for this newbie would be appreciated.
P
PeterB

Postby sly05 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:34 am

There are many reasons that people need to look into purchasing Human hair wigs , and some people are perhaps even looking for lace wigs or a hair weave. The look of your hair is often the first thing that people will notice, so when you need human hair wigs, lace wigs, or even a hair weave, it is crucial that you find ones that are of high quality, and ones that will look as lace wigs natural as possible when in place.
sly05

Postby taylor520 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:24 am

Drugs your new to Buy WOW Gold character, you begin within town associated with Lumbridge. One excellent factor is, just on the eastern regarding Lumbridge is one of the best locations to have gold: your cow-field. For earning cash upon cowhides, you first want to vacant from WOW Silver your collection except your present armour moreover to weaponry. Take these on the lender and also fall these individuals off. Then go eastern out of the adventure and through the link, then northern until the factor is the area on the eastern with all the present cattle within. This is definitely where you may produce income.

When an personal first feedback the cow-field, you is likely to see lots of other individuals Buy WOW Silver in at this time there eliminating cattle. That is also a good spot to trainer low-level information, which will be why it is such an outstanding position to acquire cash. Thousands of individuals training on cattle are regularly too active raising the cow components, which mean all you have to execute is go around and choose up the reduce cowhides. If each of the conceals gets grabbed, no task. Just remove the cattle you and have the themes. Gather cowhides until your record is complete. Then need them towards the lender plus come back for further. You want to gather about Inexpensive WOW Silver 100 and also so themes, though the more you acquire, the more expensive you will produce.
taylor520

Postby man king » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:40 am

Online supplier relationship management (SRM) is the perfect combination of e-commerce and enterprise management, not only realizes the release of information, search function, the first generation to have the electronic commerce website matching, and closely linked to external information, the core business in the enterprise in the process of e-business. That is to say, we give you the tools, training and, most importantly, inventory, you need to use your laptop or home computer to make money!

Man king pills online suppliers designated online retailers and legal certification. We provide a customizable online pharmacies and supplier's product inventory, as well as the tools and skills to manage your online store and other auction sites such as ebay. Ten nature hard products online supplier requires effort and the trouble began their own e-commerce family based. Membership includes our online supplier information to guide construction and advertising your online store, to establish online auction to sell products.

Once you have registered members to ten days, you will enjoy the preferential treatment, a lot of. First of all, to create their own e-commerce site with a selection from a large inventory of our products. Second, the establishment of a dynamic online store. Then, you can mark the prices of products, you are in the 2% float. So when you open a man kingnature products in retail stores, you are in total control. With advanced training materials, and always get paid, you also earn money fast selling our products directly to consumers through online auction.

Please don't trouble and product inventory and transportation duties. Choose from a large inventory of electronic products of our Man king male enhancementpills are most popular in your online store selling. We will handle your storage and transportation and processing of you. We drop shipping service so you only pay for what you sell, keep your startup costs to a minimum.

Source: Male enhancement pill.

Related products: black king kong pills,black king kong pill review.
man king

Man king Sex Pills’ Online Wholesale

Postby man king » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:18 am

With the rapid development of e-commerce, online shopping has become a mainstream. Online shopping has been regarded as the preferred method for shopping, because the threshold is relatively low, does not need any relationship between you keep and the manufacturer, or run wholesale market. Therefore, e-commerce will be a very good channel, enrich the seller's shop.

Man king male enhancement products is widely all over the world. We choose those with good corporate image and potential suppliers. If the supplier provides brand and product of supply, and accepted these brands, the best choice for them will undoubtedly reference. Ten nature hard products online wholesale, we strongly suggest you through the official website such as Alibaba, or communication, online exchange platform for the world famous. Because there are so called the website's pieces, but the quality is not consistent. In the meantime, some suggest that customers need to pay attention:

Maintain cost ten nature hard products supplier, scheduling, consistent regular communication and manufacturers information accurate quality control, information and communication. If you know the man king male enhancement certain information products, you can and man king male enhancement online provider of products, and to ensure that it is officially registered suppliers to us, so you can rest assured to buy.

Wholesalers, should check the information when you do business man king nature products online suppliers. Man king of sex is certified stores, if the information is not consistent with our commitment, you should be careful to buy.

Man king pills with high quality articles and high quality service has won the customer approval, has made steady development and great market success. We are improving, expanding online wholesale, let customers continued satisfaction.

Related products: black king kong pills,black king kong pill review.
man king

Postby man king » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:48 am

For men, it is a frustration if he can no longer perform as he could when he was younger. So the top-class sex pills

Black King Kong is good news to men with sexual problems. This product is the answer to their prayers that even if they are already getting older, they can still give pleasure and satisfaction to their partners.

The ingredients of sex pills Black King Kong are epimdium leaf extract, cuscuta seed extract, ginko biloba leaf, Asian red ginseng, saw palmetto berry, muira pauma bark extract, catuaba bark extract, hawthorn berry. All of the natural herbs when taken alone will all improve your sexual functionality in different aspect, but when they are combined the effects are compounded.

Black King Kong is proved to be up until now the safest and the most effective and totally addiction free, private enhancing health care product. The ingredients include the herbal medicine from Europe, china and Latin America, which are proved by scientific experiments to possess the functions of stimulating the growth of private, propelling the blood circulation inside the private, bringing up the sexual heat, maintaining the erectile stiffness and enlarging the sexual euphoria. Only one grain before having sex, you can enjoy the above effects. The goods has selected the best materials of the highest class from all over the world. And guaranteed the quality of the highest class of every ingredients. In the process of producing, each procedure involves the strictest test, thus the goods’ highest quality has been guaranteed.

Black King Kong is a kind of natural product and it can be used for a longer time. It is a natural product that does not contain any chemical products or artificial ingredients. There is no need of getting a prescription for taking and it does not have any side effects with the recommended dosage.

Although the top–class sex pills black king kong pills is healthy and safe, but it is always advisable to take consider consulting a medical practitioner before purchasing in order to make sure you are not allergic to any ingredient in this product.

A lot of men have benefited a lot in their sex life by taking aid of this product for providing equal satisfaction for both the parties involved. There are online suppliers of sex black king kong pill review in the online stores of health care products. If you want to buy it, just order it from the website.

Related products: Man king male enhancement,Man king pills.
man king

Postby Maximum » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:01 am

In the modern society, it seems that slimming tends to be a tendency. From movie stars to normal people, all of them think that thin is more pretty and more healthy. So there are so many different slimming products in the market, and we do not know which one we should choose. In order to give you some advise for choosing slimming products, I want to recommend one slimming product-the best slimming capsule Reduce 15mg.
Reduce 15mg is very safe and effective. It will not cause any pains in your body after using it and it will help you to get rid of painful dieting. Maybe you will ask “how about the effect of Reduce 15mg?” I can affirmatively tell you that the slimming effect of Reduce 15mg reviews is excellent. Through producing an appetite suppressant, Reduce 15mg can help you burn calories and burn fat cells stored in body tissues effectively. Then the effects of losing weight will be outstanding.
Maybe you will be curious about why the slimming effects of Reduce 15mg is excellent. We should talk about the ingredients of Reduce 15mg weight loss pills. Reduce 15mg has one of the active ingredients of tuckahoe which is proven to relieve hunger pains, or become an appetite suppressant. Through increasing the levels of serotonin which acts as a signal telling the body it is full. Reduce 15mg will make a good effect in weight loss, or weight control. And slimming will be an easy and happy thing rather than a painful and difficult problem.
After we know its ingredients and work function, some people would like to know the side effects of Reduce 15mg. As I have mentioned its ingredients, you would not be worry about that Reduce 15mg Best male enhancement pills will cause any harm to your body. Because the ingredients is compounded by different extracts of various herbal plants, Reduce 15mg is green and harmless. And it will burn calories and fat cells in a safe and fast way. You just need to think about which clothes you should choose for your perfect statue after using it. I can promise that you will witness the occurrence of the magic in your body. Once Reduce arrives on your side, your slimming way will go on smoothly, your statue will be more and more elegant and you will be more and more good-looking. Hope your dream of being thin come true at as soon as possible.
Maximum

PreviousNext

Return to GeekTool