[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Infinite loop

Infinite loop

Infinite loop

Postby Renmusxd » Wed May 26, 2010 4:05 am

I'm new to geekTool and love it so far, however i made a very stupid mistake and I made a loop, I wondered what would happen if you put "yes hello" as a command and as i pressed enter, all hell broke loose. I have successfully disabled at login but now i cannot use any geeklets in that group (which happens to be all of them) because it will never load and slow down my entire computer to a standstill. My question is where geektool stores my geeklets so I can manually kill this infinite loop one. or worse comes to worse how can i destroy all of the geeklets. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling but it saves my geeklets and crashes my computer.

Help is greatly appreciated!
RenmusXD
Renmusxd

Re: Infinite loop

Postby Renmusxd » Wed May 26, 2010 5:22 am

never mind, i found the answer here:
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php? ... 8203804291
Renmusxd

Return to GeekTool