[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Geektool not displaying anything

Geektool not displaying anything

Geektool not displaying anything

Postby Coldmiser » Sat May 08, 2010 4:16 am

Hi,

I just got my new MacBook Pro i7 on Thursday and one of the first things I installed on it was GeekTool.
Problem is after every reboot I can't get it to display anything until I bring it up in the Preference pane.
I see it running in top so I know it's running.
The only thing I see in my system log is: 'GeekTool 3 version 298 running'

Is there anything else I can look for to see why it is not displaying by default?
Coldmiser

Re: Geektool not displaying anything

Postby ybizeul » Sat May 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Go into Accounts then login items
un-check the box that says "Hide"

I have no idea why this box is sometimes checked by default
ybizeul
Site Admin

Re: Geektool not displaying anything

Postby Coldmiser » Sat May 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Thank you.
That was the issue.