[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Python

Python

Python

Postby stefhorner » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:31 pm

I can't seem to get any python scripts to work in geektool. they work fine in terminal, but just return either blank (ie. failed) or two short lines of random numbers and punctuation marks. i've tried it with complex ones as well as really simple ones (like the celsius one here http://www.amk.ca/python/simple/ - just displays a blank). i've read other articles around the place with people suggesting using python scripts for various things in geektool but no luck so far for me...

s
stefhorner

Re: Python

Postby ybizeul » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 am

In the settings you can specify encoding, try setting ISO-Latin1
ybizeul
Site Admin

Return to GeekTool