[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Calendar geeklet?

Calendar geeklet?

Calendar geeklet?

Postby Glen » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 am

Hi

Has anyone got scripts for the calendar layout shown in this pic:

http://projects.tynsoe.org/en/geektool/shots/shot19.jpg

I really like it and would like to see the source.

If no-one has this to share, then I'll try to create it my own.
Glen

Re: Calendar geeklet?

Postby edtheuniquegeek » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm looking for this also. I love that view.
edtheuniquegeek

Postby rprebel » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:29 am

I am also looking for this. The "cal" script looks terrible unless you use a fixed width font.

It looks like a Rainlendar skin, but I can't find it. If anyone knows where it's located on the interwebz, please post it here.
rprebel

Postby ybizeul » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 am

The calendar is not made by GeekTool, I think it is "Dateline" (http://www.machinecodex.com/dateline/index.php)
ybizeul
Site Admin

Postby rprebel » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 am

Thanks, looks like that's the one!
rprebel

Return to GeekTool