[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Drive info with label

Drive info with label

Drive info with label

Postby ejberendsen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello
Iam using geektools to get info of my harddrive on my desktop. This is the shell command Iam using: df -hl | grep 'disk0s2' | awk '{print "Content Drive " $4" Free of "$2" ("$5" used)"}'
In general this is working fine. But for some reason (iam using 2 hdd drives) my disk identifiers are changing after restart/shutdown my system. So one time disk0s2 is my system disk and my content disk disk1s2 and the other time is the other way around.

Now is my question is there away that I can get the drive info by looking at the label of my harddrives, instead of disk0s2? This will help me a lot.

Iam completely new in the shell commands and Greektool, so I hope that somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance,

Erik-Jan Berendsen
ejberendsen

Return to GeekTool