[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - no longer working scripts

no longer working scripts

no longer working scripts

Postby alphaace » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:41 am

Hi,

I just updated to geektool via the appstore but some of my scripts now look funny. Any help would be greatly appreciated:

1) df -H -l shows me the mobile backups hard drive space. This doesn't really interest me, anyway to get rid of it?

2) top -n43 -l2 -o-RSIZE
> top.txt && tail -n52 top.txt comes out as a great big mess once it shows me the processes. Anyway to simplify it, sorting by either CPU or Memory usage and making sure it's aligned?

Thank you everyone for your help!
alphaace

Return to GeekTool