[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Geektool, 32bit Firmware and OS X Lion.

Geektool, 32bit Firmware and OS X Lion.

Geektool, 32bit Firmware and OS X Lion.

Postby Jawwwwsh » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

The current Beta version of Geektool for Lion (Given Here) will freeze and crash the System Preferences when opened, the solution is to boot your Mac in 64bit Kernel mode. Well I'm running a late 2007 Macbook which is fully capable for Lion (2.2Ghz C2D, 3Gb Ram, 500Gb HDD etc) but it only has a 32bit firmware! As I cannot boot Lion into 64bit mode, does this mean I cannot use Geektool??
Jawwwwsh

Return to GeekTool