[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Foolproof Smooth Text

Foolproof Smooth Text

Foolproof Smooth Text

Postby Syropian » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Hey all, I've seen a few complaints of people getting really bad aliasing issues on their Geeklets, (myself included), so I wrote a tutorial on how to remedy the issue. It's quick and dead simple. Enjoy!

http://notes.syropia.net/post/645145644 ... ktool-text
Syropian

Re: Foolproof Smooth Text

Postby ybizeul » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you very much, this may lead to a fix in GeekTool, if only I had time to get working !
ybizeul
Site Admin

Re: Foolproof Smooth Text

Postby Syropian » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 pm

You're very welcome. I'm happy to be able to provide this temporary fix in the meantime. :)
Syropian

Return to GeekTool