[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - GeekTool on Tiger

GeekTool on Tiger

GeekTool on Tiger

Postby jprokos » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:00 am

Since the only version of GeekTool that runs on Tiger is 2.1.2, that's what I am running. But, there are some issues. Has this version been abandoned or what ,,, no notes, no bug reports, nothing.

I know this version has bugs and I know it's no longer supported by Tynsoe but I sure would like to know what not to do while creating entries and groups because they copy over each other when just selecting different entries or groups. If I just knew what not to do I could maybe avoid making the same mistake over and over again and corrupting my entries.

Any wisdom to share :?:
jprokos

Re: GeekTool on Tiger

Postby ybizeul » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi,

Indeed this is an old version no longer supported. I started working on GT3 before fixing that bug and I have no idea about what is causing this behavior.

Did you try GeekTool3 on tiger ? I never tested it in fact.

Cheers.
ybizeul
Site Admin

Return to GeekTool