[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Twitter through geektool

Twitter through geektool

Twitter through geektool

Postby ursatz » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 am

When Twitter changed their authentication rules a few weeks ago, the shell script that I was using to display my Twitter feed stopped working. Does anyone know of a script that works with the new API? I seriously don't have time right now to figure it out, but I really like having Twitter on my desktop.

Thanks for any help!
Bill
ursatz

Re: Twitter through geektool

Postby ybizeul » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 am

Take a look at this :

http://fanf.livejournal.com/108436.html

I think I'll have to develop a plugin specific to twitter...
ybizeul
Site Admin

Return to GeekTool