[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Certain items don't show upon login

Certain items don't show upon login

Certain items don't show upon login

Postby rebab77 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I just installed geektool 3.0 (only install - no older versions). I got it set up the way I wanted but upon restarting my computer 3 items do not load. As soon as I start the geek tool controls and click on the space it appears.
The items are in the same group and some appear fine. Is there a reason this could happen?

The items that do not appear are just text. Used shell created a text only area. 1 item like this works fine, but 3 do not.
Here is an image with everything loaded. The ones that do not load are 'today', 'to dos', and 'today'.

rebab77

Re: Certain items don't show upon login

Postby ybizeul » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I think when the session starts, and your scripts are executed, it is too early for some components to work.
I think about this geeklets involving events, are they accessing iCal, maybe AppleScript subsystem is not ready, not sure.

You should take a look at the console after the session is started, maybe there are some clues here.
ybizeul
Site Admin

Return to GeekTool