[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Here you can view, edit and delete your saved drafts.

Here you can view, edit and delete your saved drafts.

Here you can view, edit and delete your saved drafts.

Postby danthespaceman » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:03 pm

I have geektools running a sidebar of sorts with information I always like to have in front of me. It's set to keep on top. I'm looking for a way to essentially 'lock' this area of the screen so that my other application windows can't move behind it. (Just like they can't move up behind the OS X menu bar) Any ideas?
danthespaceman

Re: Here you can view, edit and delete your saved drafts.

Postby ybizeul » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:50 pm

That's an interesting idea but unfortunately, I see no way of doing that !
ybizeul
Site Admin

Return to GeekTool