[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - Problems

Problems

Re: Problems

Postby ybizeul » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 am

Ok, I reproduced this issue here.

I have no solution for now, but it does not look like a big issue for me : clicking on the desktop makes thing normal again, and it happens only once at session login or when you use the preference pane.

I'll file a bug anyway
ybizeul
Site Admin

Previous

Return to GeekTool