[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead
Tynsoe Projects • View topic - $PATH problems

$PATH problems

$PATH problems

Postby AzizLight » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 am

Hello,

I have been trying for a long time to use shell scripts that I wrote without any success. The reason is that for some reason Geek Tool doesn't source my .zshrc file. I finally fixed the issue by calling all the commands by their full path. I don't know if that is intended, but it look like a bug to me...

Beside that detail everything works fine.
AzizLight

Re: $PATH problems

Postby ybizeul » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi,

That's not a bug, the script(er) is responsible of calling .zshrc if not in a login script, iirc.
The simple solution to this is to source ~/.zshrc at the beginning of the script.
ybizeul
Site Admin

Return to GeekTool